load native lib (SWT) with JNI on windows

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Mon Nov 18 14:40:00 GMT 2002

Ingo> Seems I have the "right tools". But when it comes to assembly I
Ingo> am absolutely not up to the task. I tried to step into
Ingo> System.loadLibrary() with gdb to figure out where gcj looks for
Ingo> the dll, but got lost in all the assembly. I don't have the
Ingo> sources for libgcj installed either, so I think I would have to
Ingo> rebuild libgcj with debug info to have a chance of finding out
Ingo> what is going on?

Yes, you'd need to rebuild with debug enabled in order to find out
what is going on.