Current gcj on powerpc

Mark Wielaard mark@wildebeest.org
Mon Jul 29 09:06:00 GMT 2002

Hi,
On Sun, Jul 28, 2002 at 09:53:43PM +0200, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> [...]
> The testsuite failures that I tried and my own tests all fail in
> exception.cc:110 which is inside _Jv_Throw and says:
> [...]
> abort();
>
> Is anyone else using cvs HEAD on powerpc-unknown-gnu-linux at the
> moment?

It does seem to work for staticly linked programs. So now I can at least
test my patch on powerpc. But I don't know what broke it in the first place.
Anybody else using gcj on powerpc? It will take some time to track down
what change broke it since my powerpc takes a couple of hours to recompile
gcc.

Cheers,

Mark