Patch: FYI: verifier -vs- merged subroutines

Nic Ferrier nferrier@tapsellferrier.co.uk
Thu Jan 31 05:22:00 GMT 2002

Tom Tromey <tromey@redhat.com> writes:

> I've also written a couple test cases for subroutine merging and
> checked them in to Mauve.  And, I imported Jasmin into rhug to make it
> easy to build the new test cases (which are written in bytecode
> assembler).
>
> I think this patch will fix Nic's recent bug report.

You're right it did. But now there's another one:

fatal error: verification failed at PC 337 in
   gnu.socketserver.Server:serviceSocket(()Z):
      incompatible type in local variable

This is exactly the same code as before. Though I can't tell whether
this is because of your patch or another problem entirely.

Nic Ferrier