Native compilation article

Adam Megacz gcj@lists.megacz.com
Wed Jan 30 22:01:00 GMT 2002

Bryce McKinlay <bryce@waitaki.otago.ac.nz> writes:
> Adam Megacz has ressurected the native-win32 support and has
> successfully cross-compiled to win32. You can check out his application
> at www.xwt.org. We're eagerly awaiting his patches ;-)

Okay, I get the hint. =)

Now that method-gc works the way I want it to (finally!), I'm no
longer stressing over XWT's progress rate; it should be clear sailing
from here to the source release. I'm going to begin generating the
gcj-on-mingw patches tonight.

Also, Bryce, I noticed that your patch to DOLLARS_IN_IDENTIFIERS still
hasn't made it into gcc cvs... do you think you could pressure the
maintainers a bit to accept it?

  - a