patch to bring java vtables closer to g++ abi conformance

Richard Henderson rth@redhat.com
Wed Jan 23 16:03:00 GMT 2002

On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 01:11:39PM -0800, Per Bothner wrote:
> I agree, that should probably be null_pointer_node, though it
> doesn't really matter..  (It gets cast to ptr_type_node anyway.)

Where?  I don't see that.

And it _does_ matter.  The types of the data in static initializers
must be correct, lest varasm.c get confused.  So if you use
integer_zero_node when you really meant a long, the wrong amount
of data will be emitted for 64-bit targets.

r~