patch to bring java vtables closer to g++ abi conformance

Per Bothner per@bothner.com
Wed Jan 23 13:10:00 GMT 2002

Jeff Sturm wrote:
> +  /** Pointer to type_info object (to be implemented), according to g++ ABI. */
> +  list = tree_cons (NULL_TREE, integer_zero_node, list);
>
> Why not a null_pointer_node?

I agree, that should probably be null_pointer_node, though it
doesn't really matter..  (It gets cast to ptr_type_node anyway.)

The following integer_zero_node in the offset-to-top also
should actually be cast to ptrdiff_t, but again since it gets
case to the field's type (ptr_type_node), it shouldn't matter.
--
	--Per Bothner