relocate bits of posix.cc into natPosix*.cc?

Adam Megacz gcj@lists.megacz.com
Mon Feb 4 16:15:00 GMT 2002

Hey, setting aside any grand plans of reorganizing gcj's
platform-specific code, what should I do here as a short-term
solution? I see three options:

1. What I write below: eliminate posix.cc, it only defines two
   functions which could go elsewhere.

2. Inline _Jv_gettimeofday(), leave _Jv_select() in posix.cc, and add
   configure hackery to make posix.cc not build on win32.

3. "#ifdef POSIX" the entire file.

  - a