libjava testresults (Was: basic-improvements call for testers)

Mark Wielaard mark@klomp.org
Wed Dec 18 00:41:00 GMT 2002

Hi,

On Tue, 2002-12-17 at 13:15, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> The machine is now doing a normal 3.3 branch build and testrun. When
> that finishes I will setup the machine to do a full bootstrap of the
> mainline and then of the 3.3 branch. I just have to make sure that there
> is enough disk space which means that removing each build before
> starting the new one. I will report the results when that is done.

Bootstrapping on powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu with java enabled succeeded.
I did see three regressions:

FAIL: Thread_Interrupt output - gij test
FAIL: Thread_Interrupt output - gij test
FAIL: Thread_Interrupt -O output - bytecode->native test

But these look like timing issues.

The Mauve testsuite didn't run (FAIL: Compile DejaGNUTestHarness.java)
because there is a bug in the test script (it looks for the wrong
libgcj.jar file).

Running a bootstrap of the 3.3 branch now, but the real problems on
powerpc with libjava on mainline seem to have beeen solved.

Cheers,

Mark