CVS gcc-3_0-branch libjava timing out, exception in thread "main"

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Tue May 15 12:20:00 GMT 2001

rth> What is this for?  -fnon-call-exceptions is supposed to be
rth> the default for Java.

Andrew> Sure, and this makes it the default.  However, we do need to
Andrew> be able to turn off -fnon-call-exceptions, depending on how
Andrew> libgcj has been configured, and this patch does that.

I agree.  I think this is fine.  In general I prefer that stuff like
this end up in libgcj.spec and not in gcj itself.  It makes it easier
to tweak and, for me at least, easier to follow.