CVS gcc-3_0-branch libjava timing out, exception in thread "main"

Andrew Haley aph@cambridge.redhat.com
Tue May 15 01:51:00 GMT 2001

Richard Henderson writes:
 > On Mon, May 14, 2001 at 06:49:53PM +0100, Andrew Haley wrote:
 > >         * libgcj.spec.in (jc1): Add EXCEPTIONSPEC.
 > >         * configure.host (EXCEPTIONSPEC): New.
 > >         * configure.in (EXCEPTIONSPEC): New.
 >
 > What is this for?  -fnon-call-exceptions is supposed to be
 > the default for Java.

Sure, and this makes it the default.  However, we do need to be able
to turn off -fnon-call-exceptions, depending on how libgcj has been
configured, and this patch does that.

Andrew.