Notes on Gnats

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Wed Feb 7 12:29:00 GMT 2001

You might have seen that we got a new PR in the old Java Gnats
database yesterday.

It turns out that I forgot to delete the old java-gnats alias, so
you could still create a PR there via email.  I've now deleted this
alias.

You can still manage to create a PR in the old database by connecting
directly to gnatsd on sources.redhat.com.  As far as I can tell there
is no way to disable this without removing the old Java PR database.
For now I'm just going to leave it and hope nobody else creates a PR
there.

I'm going to move the new PR to the new database.