awt and swing support

Olivier olivier@zipworld.com.au
Wed Aug 15 01:24:00 GMT 2001

On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 03:03:44PM -0400, Feng Xia wrote:
> Does anybody know when gcj will support awt and swing?

If you are on a platform that support gnome you can try java-gnome
http://java-gnome.sourceforge.net

It appears to work nicely with gcj.
Also you'll need to compile it with gcj first.

Olivier

PS: I suppose I should have reported that earlier.
    After various tentative, I've got java-gnome to compile under gcj.
    In fact I did not have any problems with gcj (CVS head 3 weeks
    ago) nor java-gnome (v0.6.0). Just various mistakes in my
    Makefile.