Get target libraries to obtain thread information from GCC

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Tue Apr 24 18:47:00 GMT 2001

Loren> I am sorry if I didn't make it completely clear that I was
Loren> referring to a system where libgcj is currently disabled by
Loren> default.  I meant no slight on libgcj by implying any
Loren> unreported problems that I have kept silent.

I'm sorry.  I didn't mean it that way.  I just wanted to make sure I
wasn't missing some previously reported problem.

Loren> Would you like e-mail to be sent to java@gcc.gnu.org confirming
Loren> that libgcj doesn't build on particular platforms upon which it
Loren> is currently disabled and exactly how it fails? ;-/

Only if you're planning to fix the problem :-)