YANQ: Yet Another Newbie Question

Rich Hampton rhampton@j2llc.com
Mon Apr 2 11:57:00 GMT 2001

We have a project that we are trying to recompile with gcj that makes use
of javax.comm.  I put the javax.comm classes from the Sun jdk into
the classpath, thinking that I could compile this stuff in.  All I
got was a bunch of 'undefined references' with respect to my calls to javax
classes.  I noticed that there's a mostly empty javax tree in the
gcj source tree.  How is anyone else doing it?  Am I missing
something elementary?  Can the javax.comm classes be built into libgcj?
Thanks.
Rich Hampton
J-Squared LLC
(719)532-1688