assemble_external on .class files

Mark Klein mklein@dis.com
Mon May 31 14:53:00 GMT 1999

At 10:55 PM 5/25/99 -0700, Per Bothner wrote:

>METHOD_NATIVE does need to be split from DECL_EXTERNAL.
>There doesn't seem to be any available DECL_LANG_FLAGs,
>but there are some TREE_LANG_FLAGSs available (in FUNCTION_DECLs).

Grabbed TREE_LANG_FLAG_6.

>That means that we need to set DECL_EXTERNAL separately.
>I think it should be true for any methods that has METHOD_NATIVE,
>*or* if is_compiled_class (DECL_CONTEXT (method_decl)) < 2.

The latter doesn't appear to be complete either since there are
certain classes which are external (e.g. java.lang.Object) where
is_compiled_class (DECL_CONTEXT (method_decl)) is returning 2.

Regards,

M.

--
Mark Klein                                 DIS International, Ltd.
http://www.dis.com                         415-892-8400