newbit problem??

Alexandre Oliva oliva@dcc.unicamp.br
Sun May 16 20:01:00 GMT 1999

On May 14, 1999, Tom Tromey <tromey@cygnus.com> wrote:

>>> Gcj has different linker flag requirements depending on the target.
>>> We will probably mess around with moving some of this info into
>>> external spec files.

Alexandre> You could extract that information from libgcj.la.

> We already went the spec file route.  In one way this is simpler: we
> didn't have to add any file parsing code to gcc.

Yep, but then you'll have to maintain information about the
dependencies of libgcj within egcs.  Besides having to ensure that
they remain consistent :-(

--
Alexandre Oliva http://www.dcc.unicamp.br/~oliva IC-Unicamp, Bra[sz]il
{oliva,Alexandre.Oliva}@dcc.unicamp.br  aoliva@{acm.org,computer.org}