Some libgcc headers are missing the runtime exception

Richard Sandiford richard.sandiford@arm.com
Fri Jul 9 16:52:20 GMT 2021

Hi,

It was pointed out to me off-list that config/aarch64/value-unwind.h
is missing the runtime exception.  It looks like a few other files
are too; a fuller list is:

libgcc/config/aarch64/value-unwind.h
libgcc/config/frv/frv-abi.h
libgcc/config/i386/value-unwind.h
libgcc/config/pa/pa64-hpux-lib.h

Certainly for the aarch64 file this was simply a mistake;
it seems to have been copied from the i386 version, both of which
reference the runtime exception but don't actually include it.

What's the procedure for fixing this?  Can we treat it as a textual
error or do the files need to be formally relicensed?

Thanks,
Richard