-disable-fixincludes doesn't quite work, minor

Jay K jay.krell@cornell.edu
Mon May 10 07:23:00 GMT 2010

-disable-libgcc and/or -disable-fixincludes are useful, depending on your goal.

 Like if you just want to compile C to assembly or object files.

It fails, but only after doing what I want anyway.

make[2]: *** No rule to make target `../build-sparc-sun-solaris2.10/fixincludes/fixinc.sh', needed by `stmp-fixinc'.  Stop.
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/home/jkrell/obj/gcc.sparc/gcc'
gmake[1]: *** [all-gcc] Error 2

Definitely not a big deal.

$HOME/src/gcc-4.5.0/configure -without-gnu-ld -with-ld=/usr/ccs/bin/ld -without-gnu-as -with-as=/usr/ccs/bin/as -disable-nls -disable-fixincludes -verbose -disable-libgcc -disable-bootstrap
gmake

(I'd still like -disable-intl; I always just delete that directory. -disable-intl /might/ work, I should try it again.
I'd also like  -without-libiconv, which I'm sure doesn't work. This way the resulting gcc doesn't require
libiconv, which isn't on all systems. I have automation to patch out the libiconv use.)

 - Jay