-disable-fixincludes doesn't quite work, minor

Ian Lance Taylor iant@google.com
Mon May 10 16:50:00 GMT 2010

Jay K <jay.krell@cornell.edu> writes:

> -disable-libgcc and/or -disable-fixincludes are useful, depending on your goal.
>
>  Like if you just want to compile C to assembly or object files.
>

> It fails, but only after doing what I want anyway.
>
> make[2]: *** No rule to make target `../build-sparc-sun-solaris2.10/fixincludes/fixinc.sh', needed by `stmp-fixinc'.  Stop.
> gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/home/jkrell/obj/gcc.sparc/gcc'
> gmake[1]: *** [all-gcc] Error 2

Thanks for pointing these things out.  However, I hope you are filing
bug reports about these issues you are raising.  Problems which are
only reported to the mailing list will be reliably lost and forgotten.
If you want them to be fixed, please open bug reports.  Thanks.

Ian