RFH: GPLv3

Michael Eager eager@eagercon.com
Mon Jul 16 18:30:00 GMT 2007

Dave Korn wrote:
> On 16 July 2007 18:51, Michael Eager wrote:
>
>> I'm done with this discussion.  It's not going anywhere.
>
>   That would have been just a tad more impressive if it wasn't at the end of a long stretch of self-justification.  As it was, it comes across more like trying to have the last word and then shut out everyone else's point-of-view than it does like graceful compliance with a polite topicality request.

Sorry you interpret this as self-justification.  There was none.

>   I too have further opinions on the matter, but Diego asked nicely if we would drop it, and I will.  Without expecting to get to have the last word.

I had stopped responding, but kept receiving email with CC'ed
to the list.

Again, I'm done with this.  Feel free to have whatever last
words you wish.

--
Michael Eager	 eager@eagercon.com
1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306  650-325-8077