RFH: GPLv3

Dave Korn dave.korn@artimi.com
Mon Jul 16 18:21:00 GMT 2007

On 16 July 2007 18:51, Michael Eager wrote:

> I'm done with this discussion.  It's not going anywhere.

  That would have been just a tad more impressive if it wasn't at the end of a long stretch of self-justification.  As it was, it comes across more like trying to have the last word and then shut out everyone else's point-of-view than it does like graceful compliance with a polite topicality request.

  I too have further opinions on the matter, but Diego asked nicely if we would drop it, and I will.  Without expecting to get to have the last word.

    cheers,
      DaveK