gfc_build_addr_expr vs. build_fold_addr_expr{,_with_type}

Janne Blomqvist jblomqvi@cc.hut.fi
Thu Dec 15 20:25:00 GMT 2005


I see that this patch has already been submitted and accepted, so I'll
just basically state my agreement.

On Wed, Dec 14, 2005 at 11:28:06PM +0100, Paul Thomas wrote:
> For what it is worth, I applaud your effort - I think that the gfortran 
> middle-end should be made completely consistent with the rest of gcc. 

I agree.

> A nagging 
> worry that I have is that the gcc middle-end is still not very well 
> documented.

Well, it's not like gfortran is any better documented. At least with
gcc middle-end, there is a much larger amount of people familiar with
it who can concievably help.

> That said, I would get on 
> with it if I were you.

Again, agreed. Perhaps we can lure Richard into becoming a gfortran
developer before he notices it. ;-)

-- 
Janne Blomqvist
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 185 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc/attachments/20051215/1b8b1062/attachment.sig>


More information about the Gcc mailing list