Trying to work around a 16-bit x86 weirdness

Bernd Jendrissek berndfoobar@users.sourceforge.net
Tue Oct 21 07:16:00 GMT 2003


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 04:19:34PM -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:
> > I'm trying to write a target port to generate 16-bit x86 code.
> 
> Have you looked at my old i86 port?  I don't expect it to work with

Yes, most of the machine description is snarfed from your port.

(I did the i86.h and i86.c pretty much from scratch, though, as a sort
of learning exercise.  I was surprised to see it attempting to work!)

> current sources, but it might provide some inspiration for fixing your
> bugs.

Seeing that I snarfed i86.md's contents from yours, it must be your bug!
:)

> http://www.delorie.com/djgpp/16bit/gcc/

ACK
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org

iD8DBQE/lMxn/FmLrNfLpjMRArgdAJ0VVd20YmBE3kMWsush7Yw5r0FgIgCfdftB
+VTcuW11Ayc/mJ0evnAzEYg=
=+/YS
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----



More information about the Gcc mailing list