PR fortran/9038, a regression in 3.3/3.4 with respect to 3.2.

Neil Booth neil@daikokuya.co.uk
Wed Feb 19 21:26:00 GMT 2003

Toon Moene wrote:-

> Now what I want to accomplish is to teach cc1 the same.  In fact, it
> would only be necessary to teach cc1 if -E is specified, but it probably
> won't hurt to simply prevent passing -ffixed-form and
> -ffixed-line-length-<blah> downwards to other option processors.
>
> Hope this explanation helps,

Yeah, sorry, I didn't realise toplev.c wanted to jump in too.

What I mentioned in the other mail should work.  Whatever your original
c-opts.c patch was  probably just needs one extra line:

	case OPT_ffixed:
+	result = -1;
	break;

Neil.