looking for test results gcc 3.2.1/mips-elf

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com
Thu Dec 12 12:02:00 GMT 2002

Hi,

I am making some modifications to test_installed and was
looking for some test suite results for mips-elf on
gcc 3.2.1 since that is my tests.  I can't find any.
Does anyone have any out there?

FWIW my results look like this so far on the installed
cross:

                === gcc Summary ===

# of expected passes            9659
# of unexpected failures        4556
# of expected failures          60
# of unresolved testcases       4304
# of unsupported tests          44

Alternatively, results for nealry any other embedded
-elf target that can be run on a gdb simulator would
suffice as long as they are on the 3.2.1 release image.
I just need a test case to compare against. :)

Thanks.

--joel sherrill