3.0.1 built on hppa1.1-hp-hpux11.00

Janis Johnson janis187@us.ibm.com
Mon Sep 24 11:18:00 GMT 2001

On Sat, Sep 22, 2001 at 12:48:43PM +0200, Michael Ritzert wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I noticed hppa1.1-hp-hpux11.00 is still mising on
> http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.0/buildstat.html .
> I'm doing regular bootstraps on that configuration every second day and I
> post the results to gcc-testresults. The results for 3.0.1 are at
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2001-08/msg00608.html .
> Because this configuration already takes more than 28 hours to complete the
> bootstrap (most of the time is spent in the testsuite), I only use
> --enable-languages=c++.

Thanks!  I've added hppa1.1-hp-hpux11.00 to the GCC 3.0 build status
list at http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.0/buildstat.html , with a note that it
is successful for C and C++.  If anyone has done a complete build or
has additional compilers to add, let me know.

I add entries to the build status list after a message is sent to the
gcc mailing list using the instructions in the Final Install section of
the installation notes, at http://gcc.gnu.org/install/finalinstall.html .
I suspect that there are a lot of missing configurations; even the one
I build most often was missing until a couple of days ago.

Janis