Official start of GCC translations
Philipp Thomas
pthomas@suse.de
Sun Jun 18 11:52:00 GMT 2000
* Martin v. Loewis (martin@loewis.home.cs.tu-berlin.de) [20000618 20:38]:
> But the snapshots are created automatically, one every week, right? So
> it *would* mean that there is a new version of the catalog every week?
>
> This is what I disliked about that plan.
I do understand your reservations and I think they have merrit. So I'll set
VERSION for gcc.pot if and when I check in a changed version. So the only
possible automatic bump would be for the release version.
gcc.pot will change as I've finished my tests with gettext (the gettext in
SuSEs next release will have Pauls and your patches) and will now start
marking TARGET_SWITCHES and TARGET_OPTIONS for xgettext. After that, I'll
examine the NLS support in the frontends.
Philipp
--
Philipp Thomas <pthomas@suse.de>
Development, SuSE GmbH, Schanzaecker Str. 10, D-90443 Nuremberg, Germany
#define NINODE 50 /* number of in core inodes */
#define NPROC 30 /* max number of processes */
-- Version 7 UNIX for PDP 11, /usr/include/sys/param.h
More information about the Gcc
mailing list