Check-In Requirements

Philipp Thomas pthomas@suse.de
Fri Jun 2 12:50:00 GMT 2000

* Mark Mitchell (mark@codesourcery.com) [20000602 17:15]:

> the effort.  I think that if we are going to do this we should have a
> separate database for these test results.

I'll second that. It would only confuse people if we start mixing results.
And why post the results? The only use I see is to verify that somebody did
in fact run the checks and did indeed have no regression. But I just don't
think that this is really needed, or is it?

Philipp

--
Philipp Thomas <pthomas@suse.de>
Development, SuSE GmbH, Schanzaecker Str. 10, D-90443 Nuremberg, Germany

#define NINODE  50              /* number of in core inodes */
#define NPROC   30              /* max number of processes */
 	-- Version 7 UNIX fuer PDP 11, /usr/include/sys/param.h