CONST_CALL_P no longer means constant call?

John Wehle john@feith.com
Sun Apr 16 11:13:00 GMT 2000

It looks like Jan has changed the meaning of CONST_CALL_P
so that it now means that the call is either constant
or pure depending on whether CALL_INSN_FUNCTION_USAGE
returns anything.  This seems confusing to me.  I would
have preferred that the meaning of the CONST_CALL_P macro
stay the same and a new PURE_CALL_P macro be created
(or / and a CONST_OR_PURE_CALL_P macro if necessary).

-- John