sorry not implemented: address of bound pointer-to-member function

Michael Gschwind mikeg@watson.ibm.com
Wed Sep 30 19:53:00 GMT 1998

I must admit I call it ANSI C as well -- mostly because that was what
it was called when I converted after some initial resistance from K&R,
but I think the right thing is to call it ISO C...

There may be something cultural involved, also.  As a European, I get
quite annoyed when that abomination of an Operating System from the
Seattle Law firm Gates and Partners calls everything, including ISO
Latin-1 "ANSI".

When you are using the ISO SI system (that is, those who use it), you
do not call it French revolutionary millimetre either, to acknowledge
the hard work accomplished by the French revolution...

michael

--
Michael K. Gschwind
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center     phone (external): (914) 945-3162