Oddities with gcc/g++ linkage
Alex Buell
alex.buell@tahallah.demon.co.uk
Mon Sep 21 14:55:00 GMT 1998
On Mon, 21 Sep 1998, Martin von Loewis wrote:
> I guess it would, but this is not my point (this wasn't even my
> problem :-)
I must have misread it. ;)
> IMHO, it would be better if the relevant libio parts came from libc
> instead of libstdc++, even when linking libstdc++ statically. But
> then, I can't provide a fix, so we have to live with the work-around.
It doesn't really matter anyway. Stripping and -O2 usually sorts things
out.
Cheers,
Alex.
---
/\_/\ Legalise cannabis now!
( o.o ) Grow some cannabis today!
> ^ < Peace, Love, Unity and Respect to all.
Check out http://www.tahallah.demon.co.uk
NEWFLASH: Reece K. Selim (Freedows) is the Shithead of the Year. Congratulations!
Linux lo-pc3035a 2.1.122 #25 Thu Sep 17 11:06:39 EDT 1998 i586 unknown
More information about the Gcc
mailing list