egcs-1.1.1 issues

Gary Thomas gdt@linuxppc.org
Thu Sep 17 09:59:00 GMT 1998

On 16-Sep-98 Jeffrey A Law wrote:

> I haven't had a chance to walk back through the new bug reports, but
> I have seen lots of problems reported with QT (particularly on Alphas)
> and various PPC Linux problems.  So those problems should probably
> deserve some consideration for egcs-1.1.1.

I'm currently trying to understand these problems.  They stem from the
"eh" chain getting destroyed by EGCS-1.1 compiled QT code.

Gary Thomas                              |
email: gdt@linuxppc.org                  | "Fine wine is a necessity of
   ... opinions expressed here are mine  |        life for me"
       and no one else would claim them! |