input sections difference "ax" vs "axG" ?

Akhilesh Chirlancha akhileshchirlancha.linux@gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 08:03:53 GMT 2020

Hi Ian,

Many thanks for the clarification.

Unfortunately, both the toolchain configurations and all the component
sources are the same.
Here my question is, Are there any configuration options or compiler
options to support the .group option for toolchain to avoid the
.gnu.linkonce sections ??
and Do you think that any other dependency packages could also cause this
problem, or any machine definition files ??

-Akhilesh