RISC-V G++ and Gfortran Help

Vijay Holimath vijay.holimath@gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 15:33:07 GMT 2020

Moreover, in cross-ng tool  (https://crosstool-ng.github.io/)  in  ct-ng
menu-config there are no option to build C++ and gfortran for RISC-V
architecture. This thing is, I need to modify certain source codes in the
source tree and rebuild both C++ and gfortran for  RISC-V architecture. So,
I am looking for a command or tool or config file which will allow me
download all source files for C++  and gfortran compilers, modify certain
part of source code in source tree and re build the compiler from scratch.
I request your assistance in this regard.

Many Thanks.