RISC-V G++ and Gfortran Help

Jonathan Wakely jwakely.gcc@gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 16:36:42 GMT 2020

On Mon, 9 Mar 2020 at 15:36, Vijay Holimath wrote:

> Moreover, in cross-ng tool  (https://crosstool-ng.github.io/)  in  ct-ng
> menu-config there are no option to build C++ and gfortran for RISC-V
> architecture. This thing is, I need to modify certain source codes in the
> source tree and rebuild both C++ and gfortran for  RISC-V architecture. So,
> I am looking for a command or tool or config file which will allow me
> download all source files for C++  and gfortran compilers, modify certain
> part of source code in source tree and re build the compiler from scratch.

Like I already said, all the source files are in the same tree as the
C compiler. So you already have them.

It looks like crosstool-ng does support building any of the language
front-ends supported by GCC, see:

https://github.com/crosstool-ng/crosstool-ng/blob/c969be1880f99b6da4d98afd7bda641b7868a717/scripts/build/cc/gcc.sh#L37

Maybe you should just spend some time investigating crosstool-ng.