I can't install gcc 9
Dorian ROSSE
dorianbrice@hotmail.fr
Wed Jul 3 08:20:00 GMT 2019
The system installing of gcc is the Following :
./config.guess
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
When I launch
../gcc-9.1.0/configure
required isl version is 0.15 or later
The following languages will be built: c,c++,fortran,lto,objc
*** This configuration is not supported in the following subdirectories:
gnattools gotools target-libada target-libhsail-rt target-libphobos target-zlib target-libgo target-libffi target-liboffloadmic
(Any other directories should still work fine.)
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
Now I run Following :
../gcc/configure --enable-languages=c,c++,go && make && make install
Thank you in advance to bring your help,
Regards.
Dorian ROSSE.
Provenance : Courrier<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> pour Windows 10
________________________________
De : Andrew Haley <aph@redhat.com>
Envoyé : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 10:09:32 AM
À : Dorian ROSSE; Jonathan Wakely
Cc : Tadeus Prastowo; gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
Objet : Re: I can't install gcc 9
On 7/3/19 9:07 AM, Dorian ROSSE wrote:
> Maybe there is a problem of downloading for gcc?
Anything is possible, but this is unlikely.
One thing is certain: people trying to help you will run out of
patience unless you provide us with the information asked for.
--
Andrew Haley (he/him)
Java Platform Lead Engineer
Red Hat UK Ltd. <https://www.redhat.com>
https://keybase.io/andrewhaley
EAC8 43EB D3EF DB98 CC77 2FAD A5CD 6035 332F A671
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list