I want to get all of compile error message list of gcc about C language.

Manuel López-Ibáñez lopezibanez@gmail.com
Tue May 17 20:40:00 GMT 2016

I have expanded the existing FAQ with the answer below:
https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/FAQ#diagnostics_list

with a minor nit: Grepping is not trivial at all since diagnostic strings often
appear in calls to the large number of wrapper functions that, in turn, call
the core diagnostic functions, which are also much more numerous than the few
ones mentioned by Jonathan (just see diagnostic-core.h). Building a list of
functions to grep for would be a major endeavour on its own.

Cheers,

	Manuel.