gcc 6.0 and openmp 4.5

Alin Marin Elena alinm.elena@gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 15:04:00 GMT 2015


Hi,

yes indeed I checked the code and seems that 4.5 is supported for c/c++
and only 4.0 for Fortran.

would be nice to know anything about roadmap.

Regards,
Alin

On Tuesday, 8 December 2015 15:01:16 GMT Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> On 8 December 2015 at 14:08, Alin Marin Elena wrote:
> > Hi,
> > 
> >  I am reading on the openmp standard page that openmp4.5 is almost
> >  implemented> 
> > in gcc 6.0... http://openmp.org/wp/2015/11/openmp-45-specs-released/
> > 
> > I have gotten a snapshot of 6.0 and I do not see it in there... still
> > version 4.0 does anyone know if 4.5 will actually make it in 6.0?
> 
> I believe it's currently only supported for C and C++.


-- 
Without Questions there are no Answers!
______________________________________________________________________
Dr. Alin Marin ELENA
http://alin.elena.space/
______________________________________________________________________
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
URL: <https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-help/attachments/20151208/5e0f004b/attachment.sig>


More information about the Gcc-help mailing list