Installing gcc 4.7.2 on Solaris 10 - SPARC platform

Holmes.Sherlock its.dipanjan.das@gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 18:28:00 GMT 2012

Dennis Clarke-2 wrote
> This is coming up on this list over and over.
>
> Please see http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/2012-12/msg00015.html

I'll give a try tomorrow and report back.

Dennis Clarke-2 wrote
> ps: the SunFreeware project has gone commercial and the GCC packages are
>        getting crusty. Follow the instructions in the message above and
> you will
>         be fine.

I think the actual SunFreeware project is still free and non-commercial
while its UNIX based fork is commercial from the very beginning. Isn't it?