Adding a file to libgomp
Ian Lance Taylor
iant@google.com
Wed Nov 23 05:07:00 GMT 2011
Amittai Aviram <amittai.aviram@yale.edu> writes:
> I am creating a modified version of GCC's libgomp library, which involves a few additional files. I've already added three successfully, but now I have to add a fourth, and I cannot remember the correct procedure. I tried adding the name of the file to the list of *.c files called libgomp_la_SOURCES in Makefile.am (line 34 in my GCC release), and then went to my build directory (which is a sibling to my gcc source's root directory), and entered
>
> ../configure --prefix=<my_install_directory_path>
> make -j
> make -j install
>
> But, when I looked at gcc_obj/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, I found no reference to the new file, and an objdump disassembly confirms that the new code is not there.
>
> What is the correct way to add a file to the libgomp build? Thanks!
After modifying Makefile.am you need to run automake in order to get a
new Makefile.in.
Ian
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list