Compiling gcc-4.1.2 on 64-bit Ubuntu machines
Olumide
50295@web.de
Tue Jan 25 10:30:00 GMT 2011
On 20/01/2011 17:24, Olumide wrote:
> Good news.
>
> Build was successful -- I think, here's the log file http://goo.gl/SnKsP
>
> (I had to compiled and install textinfo version 4.9 and install the
> latest version ncurses in order to compile texinfo.)
I would like to roll out the build to other machines (several dozen
actually). I've tried copying the entire hierarchy (source and build) to
the target machines and then running make install but I'm getting the
error message (I'd appreciate help solving this problem -- thanks):
make[1]: Entering directory `/transfer/gcc.install/gcc412/gcc-build'
/bin/sh ../gcc-4.1.2/mkinstalldirs /opt/gcc412 /opt/gcc412
make[2]: Entering directory `/transfer/gcc.install/gcc412/gcc-build/fastjar'
/bin/sh ./config.status --recheck
running /bin/sh /transfer/gcc412/gcc-4.1.2/fastjar/configure
--cache-file=./config.cache --build=x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
--host=x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu --target=x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
--prefix=/opt/gcc412 --enable-shared --enable-threads=posix
--enable-checking=release --with-system-zlib
--disable-libunwind-exceptions --disable-multilib
--enable-languages=c,c++,java,objc --program-transform-name=s,$,412,;
--srcdir=../../gcc-4.1.2/fastjar CC=gcc CFLAGS=-g -O2 LDFLAGS=
build_alias=x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu host_alias=x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
target_alias=x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu --no-create --no-recursion
/bin/sh: Can't open /transfer/gcc412/gcc-4.1.2/fastjar/configure
make[2]: *** [config.status] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/transfer/gcc.install/gcc412/gcc-build/fastjar'
make[1]: *** [install-fastjar] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/transfer/gcc.install/gcc412/gcc-build'
make: *** [install] Error 2
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list