[GCC front end] trying to install python fe but fail in make

charfi asma charfiasma@yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 14 09:35:00 GMT 2010

Hello,

I tried to compile an empty file called t.py using the command " gccpy -O2 -v
-fdump-tree-gimple t.py "   from http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/PythonFrontEnd but I
get this error:

[root@is010178 python_files]# /export/home/charfi/Bureau/build_1309/gcc/gccpy
-O2 -v -fdump-tree-gimple t.py

Driving: /export/home/charfi/Bureau/build_1309/gcc/gccpy -O2 -v
-fdump-tree-gimple t.py -l gpython -l m
Utilisation des specs internes.
COLLECT_GCC=/export/home/charfi/Bureau/build_1309/gcc/gccpy
Target: i686-pc-linux-gnu
Configuré avec: ../gcc-dev/configure --enable-languages=c : (reconfigured)
../gcc-dev/configure --enable-languages=python --disable-werror
Modèle de thread: posix
gcc version 4.6.0 20100907 (experimental) (GCC)
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-O2' '-v' '-fdump-tree-gimple' '-mtune=generic'
'-march=pentiumpro'
 gpy1 t.py -quiet -dumpbase t.py -mtune=generic -march=pentiumpro -auxbase t -O2
-version -fdump-tree-gimple -o /root/tmp/ccAq3IIH.s
gccpy: error trying to exec 'gpy1': execvp: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type

Any idea ?

Asma