Unable to get a plugin working

Hristina Fidanoska fidanconscious@googlemail.com
Tue Feb 16 00:35:00 GMT 2010

Hello,

The code of the plugin does not contain a function "NodeFactory". If it
is a GCC function, I can not find it. Setting the LD_LIBRARY_PATH to
point to the directory where I installed libstdc++ did not have effect.
The plugin used to work though when I had an older Ubuntu 9.10 kernel
installed (the currently installed is 2.6.31).
I am not sure if it is a good idea to downgrade the kernel, it is like
an overkill, but if that is the only thing I could do to get the plugin
work, then I have to do it.
Are there any other good ideas/suggestion for solving the linker problem?

Regards,
Tina