A good way to set sub-target switch

Doug Kwan (關振德) dougkwan@google.com
Fri Jan 16 19:32:00 GMT 2009

Thanks.  Specifying CFLAGS_FOR_TARGET at configuration time does the
trick.  I previously tried sending that in the top-level make command
line like make CFLAGS_FOR_TARGET="-mandroid -O2 -g" but it failed.

The Android C library is not affected by this.  It is built outside of
the toolchain seperately.

-Doug