Does libstdc++ come with GCC installation?
Jeffi Edward.J
j.jeffi@yahoo.co.in
Wed Dec 9 16:14:00 GMT 2009
When I did make all, the folowing error occurs.
Link tests are not allowed after GCC_NO_EXECUTABLES.
I applied the fix given in the following link.
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2007-11/msg00790.html
Still the same error occurs :(
How to overcome this problem?
Andrew Haley wrote:
>
> Jeffi Edward.J wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Does libstdc++ library come with GCC?
>
> Yes.
>
>> I build powerpc-eabi cross tool chain
>> (GCC version 4.1.0).
>> Although I enabled languages c and C++ during GCC configuration, I
>> couldn't
>> find the libstdc++ library in my tool chain installation directory.
>
> That is very strange.
>
>
>> I used following commands to build the tool chain.
>>
>> ../binutils-2.19.1/configure --prefix=/home/project/ppc-cross-tools
>> --host=i686-pc-linux-gnu --target=powerpc-eabi make all make install
>>
>> ../gcc-4.1.0/configure --prefix=/home/project/ppc-cross-tools
>> --host=i686-pc-linux-gnu --target=powerpc-eabi --enable-languages=c
>> --without-headers --with-newlib --disable-shared --disable-threads
>> --disable-libssp --disable-libgomp --disable-libmudflap make all-gcc make
>> install-gcc
>>
>> ../newlib-1.17.0/configure --prefix=/home/project/ppc-cross-tools
>> --host=i686-pc-linux-gnu --target=powerpc-eabi make all make install
>>
>> ../gcc-4.1.0/configure --prefix=/home/project/ppc-cross-tools
>> --host=i686-pc-linux-gnu --target=powerpc-eabi --enable-languages=c,c++
>> --enable-__cxa-atexit --enable-cxx-flags='-fno-exceptions' make all-gcc
>> make
>> install-gcc
>>
>> Have I missed any option in configuration? Could anyone please tell how
>> to
>> install libstdc++(static version)?
>
> At the end "make install", not "make install-gcc"
>
> Andrew.
>
>
--
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/Does-libstdc%2B%2B-come-with-GCC-installation--tp26711116p26712842.html
Sent from the gcc - Help mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list