Fwd: mips 16 bit compilation lead to crash

keshav yadav keshav.yadav2005@gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 18:50:00 GMT 2009

Thanks Nick for your response,

will you pls let me know what is actual cause which lead to this
crash. Since rest of functionality of my toolchain is working fine
without any issue.

So if i let me know the reason I can fix this problem and use my
working toolchain only.

Best Regards

Keshav