Academic Publication

b.teelwah@vdm-publishing-house.com b.teelwah@vdm-publishing-house.com
Thu Aug 13 05:22:00 GMT 2009

Dear Long,

I am writing on behalf of the German publishing house, VDM Verlag Dr. Müller AG & Co. KG.

In the course of a research at Ohio State University Library, I came across a reference to your thesis on "Involvement of DNA Methylation and CpG Endonuclease Activity in Environmental Carcinogenesis and Cancer Chemoprevention".
As we would like to make your work available to a larger audience, I am wondering if you may be interested in publishing
your thesis in the form of a printed book.

Your reply including an e-mail address to which I can send an e-mail with further information in an attachment
will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Bhawna Teelwah
Acquisition Editor
VDM Publishing House Ltd.

17, Meldrum Str. | Beau-Bassin | Mauritius
Tel / Fax: +230 467-5601

b.teelwah@vdm-publishing-house.com | www.vdm-publishing.com

Business Registration No.: C07072290
Board of Directors: Benoit Novel, Saleem Chotoye