allowing #warning with -Werror

John Breitenbach breiten@lexmark.com
Tue Jun 10 18:50:00 GMT 2008

Is there a way to use -Werror and still allow explicit warnings from
#warning to be allowed (i.e. just a warning)?

I was hoping that I could use -Wc,-Werror, thinking that #warnings come
from the preprocessor, and if the preprocessor didn't see -Werror, then
it wouldn't know that it should return an error status.  However, -Wc
doesn't appear to exist.  Anyone have an idea how to somehow exclude
this specific warning from causing a failure return status?

Thanks, JB