Please help with these two errors

John (Eljay) Love-Jensen eljay@adobe.com
Wed Jan 16 14:27:00 GMT 2008

Hi mahmoodn,

> The file is a littile bit lengthy, I can post it here. Before that here is a larger snippet of th class.

Thank you for posting the code snippet.

Unfortunately, the code snippet you posted does not generate the problem, rather it generates 117 errors (plus, as given, was not compilable, as it required some syntactical cleanup at the end).

Please provide a compilable code snippet that reproduces the one error you are asking about.

Please test compile the code snippet you are submitting, before you submit it, to insure that it generates the error you are inquiring about.

Thanks,
--Eljay