tree-ssa optimizations

Daniel Berlin dberlin@dberlin.org
Sat Mar 31 00:12:00 GMT 2007


On 3/29/07, Flop Bucket <flopbucket@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >  > 1) I know that auto-vectorization is done on GIMPLE.
> >  > I think I need to understand entire syntax GIMPLE to
> >  > understand internal files of gcc which does
> >  > auto-vectorization like tree-vectorizer.c.
> >  > Isn't it?
> >  > 2)Where can I get complete syntax of GIMPLE?
> >
> >gcc/tree.def
>
> >  > 3) Is it possible to compile a .gimple/.ssa/.rtl file?
> >
> >No.
>
> Yes it is.  You need to use gicc (was a symlink in previous releases as
> gimple-gcc).  This will compile your .rtl file and generate the proper
> autovectorization code for you on architectures that support it.


We (GCC) don't ship such a thing, and have never heard of such a thing
Neither has google, from what i can tell.
Link?
>



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list